What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
At Last! A Comprehensive Guide to The 68 Deadliest Dog Food Ingredients Every Dog Owner Should Know About.. Because Nearly Every Dog Food Brand Uses Them..AND They Kill Dogs!
- The 3 quick & easy steps you MUST take today to prevent your dog’s early, painful death.
- The ‘Secret’ reason every dog, including yours, is now at risk of an early death!
- 5 ingredients OK in moderation only – these should be low on the ingredients list. Too much and your dog becomes ill.
- 28 Deadly Ingredients – avoid foods containing these. Known to cause disease or still simply… ‘effects unknown’.
- 25 harmless BUT useless ingredients – used so dog food companies can fill your dog’s belly cheaply. You end up paying for nothing and your dog is full but not nourished!
Is it something I can trust?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. 68 Dog Food Ingredients to Die For scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 68 Dog Food Ingredients to Die For scores 62.90/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.thedogfoodconspiracy.com/1/2/warning.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thedogfoodconspiracy.com you’ll also be taken through to thedogfoodconspiracy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)